The Parish Council office will be closed during lockdown. Until lockdown restrictions are lifted please contact the clerk by email. Messages left on the office answer-phone will be checked periodically and will be responded to as soon as practically possible.
Bradwell Parish Council would like to wish all parishioners a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
This year has been extraordinarily difficult for us all. Here’s hoping next year will be brighter and more positive. A sincere thank you to all those who volunteered during 2020.
Most Recent Content
- Parish Council Meeting Agenda – 08/12/2020
- ROADWORKS – A47 Gapton Hall Roundabout to Acle New Road Roundabout, in both directions
- Bradwell Roadworks 14-16th December 2020
- Staffing and Standards Committee Meeting Agenda – 01/12/2020
- Vacancies – November 2020
- External Auditor Report and Certificate 2019-20
- Annual Governance & Accountability Return for year ended 31 March 2020
- Volunteer to Listen to Children Read
- Finance and General Purposes Committee Meeting Agenda – 10/11/2020
- Staffing and Standards Committee Meeting Agenda – 10/11/2020
- Police & Crime Commissioner Norfolk Update October 20
- Norfolk County Council Budget Consultation