The Parish Council office will be closed during lockdown. Until lockdown restrictions are lifted please contact the clerk by email. Messages left on the office answer-phone will be checked periodically and will be responded to as soon as practically possible.
This website is designed to enable Bradwell’s parishioners to find out what is going on in their village, and to provide information to anyone with an interest in the area. Bradwell Parish Council has responsibility for a number of amenities within the village, and will make representations to the Borough Council, County Council, Police and others to secure improvements to services within the village.
Most Recent Content
- Finance and General Purposes Committee Meeting Agenda – 20/04/2021
- Grants for Individuals in need in Norfolk
- Finance and General Purposes Committee Minutes 02/03/2021
- Amenities and Highways Committee Minutes 09/02/2021
- Public Relations and Publicity Committee Meeting Minutes – 19/01/2021
- Staffing and Standards Committee Meeting Minutes – 05/01/2021
- Parish Council Meeting Minutes – 08/12/2020
- Tourism Survey
- Staffing and Standards Committee Meeting Agenda – 30/03/2021
- NORFOLK COUNTY COUNCIL ELECTIONS – THURSDAY 6 MAY 2021
- Parish Council Meeting Agenda – 23/03/2021
- Spring Into Wellbeing