The Parish Council office will be closed during lockdown. Until lockdown restrictions are lifted please contact the clerk by email. Messages left on the office answer-phone will be checked periodically and will be responded to as soon as practically possible.
This website is designed to enable Bradwell’s parishioners to find out what is going on in their village, and to provide information to anyone with an interest in the area. Bradwell Parish Council has responsibility for a number of amenities within the village, and will make representations to the Borough Council, County Council, Police and others to secure improvements to services within the village.
The Parish Council’s base is the Leo Coles Pavilion, located on the Green Lane Playing Field site. Its meetings take place there, and the clerk’s office is situated there. At present it is unable to meet in person, although meetings are carried out via the Zoom platform. Please note that the Bradwell Annual Parish Meeting, which was scheduled to take place at 7.30p.m. on Wednesday 22nd April 2020, has been cancelled, and that the Annual Additional Rubbish Collection, which normally takes place in April at the Green Lane Playing Field and Mill Lane Recreation Ground car park areas, has also been cancelled.
Most Recent Content
- Bradwell Roadworks 14-16th December 2020
- Staffing and Standards Committee Meeting Agenda – 01/12/2020
- Vacancies – November 2020
- External Auditor Report and Certificate 2019-20
- Annual Governance & Accountability Return for year ended 31 March 2020
- Volunteer to Listen to Children Read
- Finance and General Purposes Committee Meeting Agenda – 10/11/2020
- Staffing and Standards Committee Meeting Agenda – 10/11/2020
- Police & Crime Commissioner Norfolk Update October 20
- Norfolk County Council Budget Consultation
- Remembrance Day Event Cancellation
- Belton Roadworks Nov 2020 to Feb 2021