To view details of our Covid-19 Assistance Grant please click here
The Parish Council office is now open Thursdays 10am – 2pm. At other times, please contact the clerk by email. Messages left on the office answer-phone will be responded to as soon as practically possible.
This website is designed to enable Bradwell’s parishioners to find out what is going on in their village, and to provide information to anyone with an interest in the area. Bradwell Parish Council has responsibility for a number of amenities within the village, and will make representations to the Borough Council, County Council, Police and others to secure improvements to services within the village.
Most Recent Content
- Public Relations and Publicity Committee Meeting Agenda – 27/07/2021
- Casual Vacancy
- Finance and General Purposes Committee Meeting Agenda – 13/07/2021
- Wellbeing Packs
- Staffing and Standards Committee Meeting Agenda – 06/07/2021
- Parish Council Meeting Minutes – 22/06/2021 – DRAFT
- Annual Parish Council Meeting Minutes – 04/05/2021
- Public Relations and Publicity Committee Meeting Minutes – 25/05/2021
- Finance and General Purposes Committee Minutes 18/05/2021
- Amenities and Highways Committee Minutes 01/06/2021
- 2020-21 Explanation of Variances
- Bank Reconciliation March 2021