The Parish Council office will be closed during lockdown. Until lockdown restrictions are lifted please contact the clerk by email. Messages left on the office answer-phone will be checked periodically and will be responded to as soon as practically possible.
This website is designed to enable Bradwell’s parishioners to find out what is going on in their village, and to provide information to anyone with an interest in the area. Bradwell Parish Council has responsibility for a number of amenities within the village, and will make representations to the Borough Council, County Council, Police and others to secure improvements to services within the village.
Most Recent Content
- Spring Into Wellbeing
- Finance and General Purposes Committee Meeting Agenda – 02/03/2021
- Amenities and Highways Committee Meeting Agenda – 09/02/2021
- Important information about the NHS COVID-19 vaccination programme
- Census 2021
- Free Training to Support Community Volunteers
- Public Relations and Publicity Committee Meeting Agenda – 19/01/2021
- Staffing and Standards Committee Meeting Agenda – 05/01/2021
- Police Budget Consultation
- Transport Strategy Survey
- Bradwellian: Your Thoughts?
- COVID-19 Vaccination Volunteer Drivers