- Members & Staff
- Information about Membership
- Council, Committees, Sub-Committees and Groups
- 'Council Code of Conduct and Register of Members' Interests'
- News & Events
- Parish Plan
- Bradwell History
- Allotment rental
- Bradwell Crime
- Community Dog Warden
- The Bradwellian
- Report faults & defects!
- Minutes & Agendas
- Annual Parish Meeting Minutes
- Annual reports
The Parish Council produces two issues of its newspaper, the ‘Bradwellian’, a year, usually in March and October – copies are distributed to all 4,800+ houses in the village by its intrepid team of volunteers.
You can advertise within the Bradwellian as follows:-
Black and white - £22 quarter page, £44 half page, £88 whole page.
Colour (back page) - £70.00 quarter page, £140 half page, £280 whole page.
Would you like to use the 'Bradwellian' to air your views on any subject concerning life in Bradwell? - you can use this website to submit your correspondence for possible inclusion in the next issue.
Would you like to join our team of delivery volunteers? If you'd be prepared to act as a 'relief' deliverer to potentially take any round, where the usual deliverer is unwell or unavailable, please do get in touch.
- if you would like to advertise in the next edition
- if you would like to write a ‘letter to the editor’ for possible inclusion in the next edition, or submit your club/organisation report via this website
- if you would like to join the volunteer ‘delivery team’ for your area